Business Monitoring Engineer
RegionPL – Warszawa
CityPL – Warszawa
Job AreaIT SupportJob
Type Full Time
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
As a Business Monitoring Engineer you will support our international clients in comprehensive and personalized projects in all phases of project’s lifecycle.
You will be part of our international project team supporting the analysis of process-related requirements, modeling business processes and implement IT solutions using professional system monitoring tools.
- Completed a technical / university degree in the field of economics or computer science related field
- Strong analytics skills
- Fluency in English
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of SQL language (Oracle, Informix)
- Knowledge of Unix , scripting languages (jpython, groovy)
- able to work in global environment & able to engage with colleagues with totally different cultural background
- needs to be very proactive, goal oriented, resistant to stress
- open for business trips within Europe
- Knowledge of HP tools like BSM / UCMDB / BAC / DDMA will be an advantage
- Knowledge of eTOM / TMforum standards will be an advantage
- Experience in telecommunication sector will be an advantage
- German language would be an advantage
The position will be located in our office in Warsaw. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.