ÌBM COGNOS TM1 Senior Specialist
RegionPL – Warszawa
CityPL – Warszawa
Job AreaIT Development / Applications
Job TypeFull Time
Atos is an international information technology services company with annual revenues of EUR 8.7 billion and 78,500 employees in 42 countries. Serving a global client base, it delivers hi-tech transactional services, consulting, systems integration and managed services. Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. It is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic Games and is quoted on the Paris Eurolist Market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldline and Atos WorldGrid.
ÌBM COGNOS TM1 Senior Specialist. Team member of group responsible to maintain and develop applications based on customer’s requirements, follow project development lifecycle within complex enterprise integrated infrastructure.
- Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent,
- 2 or more years of proven hands-on experience in ÌBM COGNOS TM1
- Strong technical skills, well organized with an ability to quickly learn new technical concepts and systems
- Experience in applying design principles (business process design tools included).
- Solid experience in designing attractive planning and reporting solutions optimized for ease of use
- Advanced competency with Microsoft Excel
- Flexibility to work abroad for some period of time
- Graduates are preferred,
- Fluent in English and Polish language, French knowledge is a plus
- Strong communication skills,
- Customer and solution oriented
The position will be located in France or USA for several months. Then location is in Poland Warsaw/Bydgoszcz/Wroclaw. We offer work in international environment, a competitive salary package, private medical care, life and disability insurance. Interesting trainings and professional development programmes also available.